I Am ME

I Am ME

Friday 23 March 2012

Legacy

So true hah....


Legacy..... That's the word Eagle mentioned during his speech yesterday. He finally declared officially even though the rumor spread since last three weeks...

He is not purposely abandoned the ship but he had some other reasons. Reasons that are considered acceptable. People come and go, that what he said. But I would prefer to say this "Talent come and go...." (previously wrote by Helang in her blog).

To find someone at his standard, not easy. He is a very rare type of Eagle. But, even though we still regret of what had happened, we want to wish him all the best in everything he does. He deserves the best.

I personally would like to thank him for what he had done, for all the guidance he gave and for his trusts. Because of his trust, I'm still doing my 'actress'.

He is the leader. There are too many bosses around, but only few are leaders. He born to be a leader. That's why I called him Eagle The Leader.

And because of him, we've been marked as 'untouchable team'.....(hehehe....dengki ler tu diaorg ngan kitaorg)


Life goes on. Hopefully we'll see a bright future.

No matter how, no matter what, the memories remain. Thanks for the supports and we always support you. You are the greatest leader I have ever had.

Good Luck Eagle...

No comments:

Post a Comment