I Am ME

I Am ME

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Me and Wishlist....

New MacBook Air.....My Next Wishlist

My next wishlist is the most sexiest, a brand new MacBook Air! (sigh...). Erkkk.....actually I have to start saving from now on. What is so special about MacBook Air? It is faster than my current MacBook surely. But the main reason of putting it as my wishlist is because of it's lightweight. Easy to mobile when I'm traveling or attending a meeting.

Errkkkk..... do I need to list out the reasons to buy this sexy Mac? No, I don't have to since I knew that I will get one no matter what, no matter when..... (huahuahuah). Why? Because that's me. I am obsess with gadgets and tech.

Just hoping that I don't have to wait too long........(arghhhh.....tension222)

2 comments:

  1. Pekata belikan I sekali 'wink2'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helang, U yang patut bagi kat I. Sebab ni my wishlist. Tapi, this Air is so sexy..Can't hold myself beb..

    ReplyDelete